Are your clients feeding what is truly best for their horses?
Gastrointestinal health in horses is a hot-button topic among owners today. But too often, they are making feeding and management choices without consulting their veterinarian. And many lack accurate understanding of their horse’s state of health and the feeds and supplements they’re using.
Take the reins on managing digestive health in your clients’ horses.
Proactively maintaining optimal gastrointestinal health of your clients’ horses ensures you know what’s going in them and that it works. A trusted, natural product like SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning program contributes to:
- Overall health and wellness for the horse – a healthy GI tract helps the entire body
- Performance and breeding success – optimize nutrient uptake and energy usage
- Ability to address root causes – maintaining health to avoid problems in the first place
- Stronger client relationships – supporting your advisory role in your clients’ success
- A healthy bottom line – providing ongoing revenue opportunities for your practice
A Natural, Nutritional Approach to Total Digestive Health
SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program is a patented formula that supports healthy gastrointestinal function and performance in horses. It helps maintain the health of the entire digestive tract through a simple, daily nutritional program that fits readily into your clients’ regular feeding and management regimens.
SUCCEED is as practical for large farms as well as the single horse owner, and it helps every kind of horse. And since it works naturally to help maintain ongoing digestive health, SUCCEED is an ideal adjunct to your own equine wellness program.
SUCCEED® Means Science
From the very beginning, SUCCEED has been developed on a strong foundation of science and research and supported with numerous trials to test performance and clinical value.
- Effect on Equine Gastric Ulcer Incidence and Severity, and on Digestive Tract Bleeding
- Effect of Adding SUCCEED® to the Diet of Pregnant Mares 90 Days Pre-Foaling
- Effect of SUCCEED on the Development of Horses at Weaning
- Use of SUCCEED as a Tool to Add Value During Yearling Sales Preparations
- Use of Performance Journals to Measure the Utility of SUCCEED
Ingredients in SUCCEED®
Click on an ingredient to learn more.
Instructions for Use
Use daily for horses in situations where environment and care may adversely affect digestive health, such as:
- For horses kept in stalls, fed intermittently on high grain diets, or facing the challenges of training and competition.
- For mares during pregnancy and foals during weaning.
- As part of a regular wellness program.
Feed SUCCEED twice each day for first week of use, once each day thereafter.
- Paste – Empty contents of one tube (27 grams) on top of horse’s feed.
- Granules – Sprinkle one scoop of SUCCEED granules on top of feed. Do not mix.