The following video will provide a visual step-by-step guide on how to administer and read the SUCCEED® Equine Fecal Blood Test™.
- Collect a fresh (less than 4 hours old) fecal sample from the subject horse, loosely dropping fecal matter into the provided plastic container up to the Sample Fill Line.
- Add clean tap water (potable, room temperature), filling to the Water Fill Line on the container.
- Replace lid on container and shake thoroughly to ensure complete mixing.
- Use the provided pipette to collect some of the fecal/water mixture from the container, avoiding particles.
- Apply two drops of solution to each of the two sample wells on the test cassette.
- Test results should appear within 15 minutes.