2023 AAEP Special: Get 3 Cartons of SUCCEED®Veterinary Formula + 10 Fecal Blood Tests FREE!
For equine digestive health, veterinarians turn to the SUCCEED Equine Fecal Blood Test (FBT) for a more accurate diagnosis and the SUCCEED Veterinary Formula (VF) for ongoing management and care.
Save on all U.S. orders from Oct. 30 – Dec. 3, 2023. Buy 27 cartons (9 cases) of SUCCEED VF and get an additional 3 cartons (1 case) of VF and 10 FBTs FREE.
Promotional offer available only to veterinarians on U.S. orders placed October 30 – December 3, 2023, through veterinary supply distributors. Promotional offer limited to a maximum purchase per vet of 108 cartons (36 cases) of SUCCEED VF for 12 free cartons (4 cases) of VF and 4 free FBTs 10-packs.
Get ahead of GI tract issues affecting horses in your practice.
Performance horses are plagued with digestive issues. Use the SUCCEED Equine Fecal Blood Test (FBT) to identify the presence of gastric and hindgut issues. Then, support ongoing GI health with the SUCCEED Veterinary Formula (VF), a long-term program that establishes and maintains the health of the entire equine gastrointestinal tract.
It’s good for the horse, and it’s good business.
With the SUCCEED FBT you can:
- Identify pathologies that would otherwise go undetected
- Catch issues early, before they progress to clinically significant conditions
- Better determine if, and what type of, additional diagnostics may be appropriate
- Develop targeted, more effective treatments
- Regularly monitor the GI health of your equine patients with a simple, affordable and non-invasive tool
The SUCCEED FBT is for use exclusively by veterinarians. With our AAEP Special, you’ll get one pack of 10 FBT kits FREE with every 9 cases of SUCCEED VF you buy during the promotional period.
Maintain digestive health with SUCCEED Veterinary Formula.
With SUCCEED Veterinary Formula you can get your patient’s digestive health in optimal condition and keep it that way by:
- Providing fuel for muscles and supplying nitrogen to the immune cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Supporting the normal production of mucus in healthy animals, which coats the wall of the entire GI tract
- Supporting healthy muscle tone and overall performance
Plus, SUCCEED VF includes the Healthy Gut Commitment veterinary colic reimbursement program.
Take the next steps toward supporting your practice.
Let’s continue the conversation on equine GI health management. Let us know how we can help.