The SUCCEED Equine Fecal Blood Test is a quick, simple, and reliable stall-side test to aid the veterinarian's diagnosis of GI pathology.
Get FBT for less, with our 2019 AAEP Promotion: Buy 4 2-Packs, Get 1 2-Pack FREE.
What potential digestive conditions are you overlooking?
Ongoing research is clear: horses in your practice right now are likely suffering from GI problems significant enough to impact their health and performance. But, your ability to detect these conditions, especially in the hindgut, is limited.
You need a method to stay on top of the GI health of your equine patients – every horse, all the time.
The SUCCEED Equine Fecal Blood Test is a simple stall-side diagnostic aid to identify the presence of gastrointestinal pathologies in horses. This highly sensitive test detects the presence of two occult blood components in a fresh fecal sample and may give some indication of location of the source.
With the SUCCEED FBT you can:
- Identify pathologies that would otherwise go undetected
- Catch issues early, before they progress to clinically significant conditions
- Better determine if, and what type of, additional diagnostics may be appropriate
- Develop targeted, more effective treatments
- Rely on a simple, affordable and non-invasive tool to regularly monitor the GI health of the horses in your care
The SUCCEED FBT is for use exclusively by veterinarians, who may obtain the kit in packs of 2 or sleeves of 10.
Save on All U.S. Orders from November 15 - December 15, 2019
Buy 4, Get 1 Free on the SUCCEED FBT in 2-packs between 11/15 and 12/15. Offer only available to veterinarians on orders placed through veterinary supply distributors.