- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What do we collect?Freedom Health LLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you voluntarily provide that information
- Pages you visit (as well as time spent on each page)
How do we collect your data?You directly provide Freedom Health LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Complete a contact form
- Accept cookies on the site
- When you complete a registration form
- Google Analytics (website tracking)
How will we use your data?Freedom Health LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Email you periodically with helpful industry and company news.
- Provide you with helpful industry links and information.
What are your data protection rights?Freedom Health LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that Freedom Health LLC provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Freedom Health LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Freedom Health LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Freedom Health LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Freedom Health LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Freedom Health LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Freedom Health LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
CookiesCookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Functionality – Freedom Health LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Freedom Health, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.