Expand your GI diagnostic capabilities with the one test that is affordable, simple, quick, non-invasive and gives insight into the hindgut. The SUCCEED Equine Fecal Blood Test is useful for exploring GI involvement:
- Any time you suspect a GI problem
- In horses expressing discomfort, sensitivities, or inconsistent eating habits
- In horses with unexplained weight loss or behavioral or performance problems
- As part of a pre-purchase exam
- To catch issues early and monitor health
Schedule a Quick Meeting
Equine veterinarians in the United States caring for performance horses are eligible for a free trial of the SUCCEED Equine Fecal Blood Test. If you are interested, please schedule a quick meeting with our Regional Manager, Courtney Brockmueller, so she can collect your information.
Take the next steps toward achieving complete GI health.
Are you interested in continuing the conversation on how to achieve and maintain total digestive health in your clients’ horses? Let us know how we can help.